2018 National Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships
Fargo, North Dakota - April 11-15, 2018
Tune in to the NCRHA Coast 2 Coast LIVE YouTube video show tonight, Monday March 5, at 8:30pm. See the NCRHA Coast 2 Coast social media for more information, listed here: https://ncrha.org/article.php?article_id=57107
Once bids are posted: To accept your bid, you must fill out the Team Registration Form available at: https://goo.gl/forms/AADjKuI4Tzzf3mGB3
Bids must be accepted by Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 11:00pm Eastern.
To secure your bid to the National Championships, payment in the amount of $895 (discounted fee, for using the provided hotel booking system) must be received at the NCRHA office in California by Friday, March 16, 2018 (make checks payable to "National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association"). Teams whose payment is not received by the deadline may lose their spot to an alternate team. $100 per week will be assessed for any payments received after the deadline. Payment must be in the form of money order, cashier's check, teller's check or check directly from the college or university. Personal checks will NOT be accepted. Purchase Orders from your university are accepted in order to hold your spot. Purchase orders can be mailed to the NCRHA at the address below or faxed to (310) 347-4001. All payments are non-refundable.
Invoices are available now. See the links below:
Download the invoice to pay the discounted team registration fee of $895 (by staying in one of the host hotels and booking through the housing system supplied by Fargo-Moorhead CVB):
Download the invoice with full team registration fee of $1295 (Not preferred - see "stay to play" note below).
Please send all payments to:
National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association
c/o Brennan Edwards
4733 Torrance Blvd., #618
Torrance, CA 90503
- This event is "stay to play."
- All team accommodations (hotel rooms) are to be booked within a housing system supplied by Fargo-Moorhead CVB.
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE HOTEL BOOKING SYSTEM!
- DO NOT BOOK YOUR ROOMS THROUGH ANY OTHER SOURCE.
- If you do so, you will not receive the discounted event registration rate.
TEAM ROSTER FORM
- All teams must submit a Team Roster Form for the event. Include all players, coaching and bench staff.
- Click here for the Team Roster Form.
- Email the completed form to [email protected] by Friday, March 9, 2018. No PDFs, no scans please. Excel documents only.
- Teams are also responsible for the accuracy of their roster form on Powerplaystats. Send an email to [email protected] should you need access to PPS or have any questions. All roster updates on Powerplaystats are due by Friday, March 9, 2018.
- All teams must complete an additional Player Enrollment Verification Form, sent to the NCRHA, in order to be eligible for Nationals by Friday, March 16, 2018.
- Click here for the Enrollment Verification Form.
- Have the registrar fax the form to (310) 347-4001 and then mail the original to the NCRHA address above. This is in addition to any enrollment check that you have done for the regular season and your conference. All players that do not meet the standard enrollment criteria will be required to send NCRHA additional information and face possible event disqualification.
- Please note the due date for the Enrollment Verification Form, which is Friday, March 16, 2018.
- All players should bring their school identification card and valid State ID such as driver's license to the event.
USA ROLLER HOCKEY REGISTRATION
- All players and coaches must have their 2017-2018 USA Roller Hockey registrations paid for prior to the event. This includes any non-playing bench staff.
- Should you need to register, click here: https://www.usarollerhockey.org/
- The cost is $30 per player/coach, payable by credit card.
- For any new registrations (after March 1, 2018), register online at the link above, and then notify the NCRHA via email to Brennan Edwards, Executive Director at: [email protected]
- The NCRHA will be checking team rosters against the USARH database, and will contact teams directly regarding missing registrations.
Play Begins (tentative)
Championship Game (tentative)
Wednesday April 11 - 7:00am
Saturday April 14 - 8:00pm
Wednesday April 11 - 7:00am
Sunday April 15 - 12:30pm
Friday April 13 - 7:00am
Sunday April 15 - 2:00pm
|Junior College Division||Friday April 13 - 7:00am||Sunday April 15 - 3:30pm|
CAPTAINS/COACH’S MEETING INFORMATION
The NCRHA will be holding MANDATORY captains'/coach's meetings for all divisions.
LOCATION: TBD, either at the arena or one of the nearby hotels.
Please note that captain(s)/coach(es) from your team need to attend the meetings above for your team to be eligible for play. Teams missing the meeting will be subject to possible disqualification from the event. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly. Teams may send up to 2 attendees.
Division I and II Captain's/Coach's Meeting - Tuesday April 10 - 8:00pm
Division III and Junior College Division Captain's/Coach's Meeting - Thursday April 12 - 8:00pm
Wish to book "Practice Time" on Wednesday April 10, the day before the event?
Step 1: Email [email protected] with your top 3 choices.
- Alternate payment method via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CQHCDDFYSV8NY
Note: Times are available from Noon to 10pm start time, in 1-hour blocks.
Southwest Youth Arena
4404 23rd Ave. S
Fargo, ND 58104
CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU INFORMATION
2001 44th St. S
Fargo, ND 58103
Come by and see the ACTUAL WOOD CHIPPER from the movie "Fargo"!
Site Selected for 2018 National Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships
NCRHA to host 20th annual event in Fargo, North Dakota
The National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association proudly announces the 20th National Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships, to be held April 11-15, 2018 in Fargo, North Dakota. Games will be played at the Southwest Youth Ice Arena, a dual sheet ice hockey building, with convenient access to hotels, restaurants, and more. There are several hotels directly across the street from the arena within walking distance, and several more within a five minute drive.
The Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau hosted the 2017 NCRHA Summer Board of Directors Meeting in June 2017, and NCRHA Staff and Conference Directors toured the facility, town, and walked across the street from one of the adjacent hotels, and believe this will be a great event for all participants. The hospitality shown by the Fargo-Moorhead CVB to our meeting attendees was unparalleled, and they have plans to extend that same hospitality to NCRHA players, fans and family upon arrival in Fargo.
Fargo has hosted many large-scale sporting events, including the IIHF U18 World Championships, and ESPN’s College GameDay broadcasts, twice. Home to North Dakota State University sporting events, the region has also successfully hosted USA Wrestling, USA Curling Nationals and Olympic Team Trials, the Fargo Marathon, and NCAA DII National Championships in several sports. The cities of Fargo, ND,-Moorhead, MN, and West Fargo, ND are home over 30,000 college students, including .to colleges in NCAA Division I (NDSU, NCAA Division II (Minnesota State University – Moorhead) and NCAA Division III (Concordia College), and several other technical and vocational colleges. With a vibrant downtown featuring shops and galleries, restaurants and brew pubs, and featuring the world renown Fargo Theater, an art deco movie theater built in 1926, Fargo has something for everyone!
For more information on Fargo, check out the following links: